Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 1 of 21

Weight:
154.2

Food:
B -3 eggs, 3 strips turkey bacon, slice of ham, medium coffee with splash of skim
L -mixed greens with chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms (vinegar and olive oil for dressing)
S - 2 handfuls of pistachios, 1/4 of an orange
D -grilled shrimp, 10oz ribeye, baked sweet potato, 1/2 cup pineapple

Exercise:
Elliptical - 22mins
2x10 - girlie pushups
2x30 - stability ball crunched

Mood:
I'm excited to be starting this (again). My body does very well on a reduced carb diet, as observed during the few stints of low carb/paleo/etc that I've tried in the past few years.

This time around I want to really focus on being conscious - of what I'm eating, how I'm feeling, my mood, etc. I also want to focus less on what the scale says and more on what my body says. 

I've been dealing with depression and work-related anxiety for the past year. I want to see what, if anything, my diet has to do with this.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment